Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. - "Give Me All Your Luvin"
djinvincible74

Mood: Chilled.

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 05:36
Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. - "Give Me All Your Luvin"

From http://www.rap-up.com:

REPORT: NICKI MINAJ, M.I.A. TO APPEAR ON MADONNA’S SINGLE

Pop divas Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera have all had the pleasure of working with Nicki Minaj. And now pop queen Madonna has reportedly enlisted the Young Money raptress and M.I.A. for a new single from her upcoming album.

According to JustJared.com, the trio will debut their collaboration, entitled “Give Me All Your Love,” during Madonna’s cheerleading-themed Super Bowl XLVI halftime show on February 5 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.

The catchy tune was produced by French DJ Martin Solveig and will appear on Madonna’s 12th studio album, described as having a “pop dance” vibe.

Nicki and M.I.A. are no strangers to collaborating. The Sri Lankan artist called on the Harajuku Barbie to remix her song “Teqkilla” off last year’s /\/\/\Y/\.

The new collaboration was first reported by MadonnaTribe.com.

Current Favorite Song: Chance The Rapper feat. Knox Fortune - "All Night"

Flashback Favorite: Ultra Nate' - "How Long"(Fire Island Mix)

bertrand
Administrator

Mood: Green

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 06:56

I'm the only Madonna fan in the world who thinks this is gonna be cool.

_________________________________ _______
|Energy Club House Playlists:
(Current)(Archive)|
|Bit Error - Discography|Energy 98 - Move to it! |

|Bit Error on Facebook|____|Follow on HearThis|
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
DeeperBoy

Mood: Swings

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 08:32

True, you are. M.I.A., OK. Nicki Minaj? No hatin' on her, but did'nt Madonna used to be cutting edge? Now she's straying behind the herd.

Just music.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
frenchy

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 08:55

I'm torn. I understand why she would utilize such tactics to try and get some air play. However the other part of me thinks she is caving in and that goes against the madonna i love.

I will hope for the best.

F!
DJCMH

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 08:56

ugh 5 Feb...that way too long to wait. Why announce it now, I mean it's just gonna create all sorts of concerns for tracks leaking before commercial release.

Oh well, will wait to judge the track when i finally hear it, and then wait to see what the remixes bring. Madonna has a bit of a track record with generally weaker first singles from new albums with the second single usually doing better than the first, but will just have to wait and see.
AfternoonDelight

Mood: Bored!

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 09:25

Quote: Originally posted by bertrand  

I think it has a lot of potential. She just can't over use either of them. Madonna has a lot more to worry about now than when she was cutting edge. Going out to clubs, and knowing all of the top DJ's isn't as big of a priority when you have 4 kids to raise. I respect her because she has evolved, and always done what she wants to do (even if it fails).

JSN

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Don't think too much, just bust that thick
Travis

Mood: Stoned

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 09:51

Quote: Originally posted by DJCMH  
wait to see what the remixes bring.

Hopefully the remixes bring edits with Nicki Minaj cut out of the track. I get bringing her on for an all-star Super Bowl performance, but using the same rent-a-rapper as Willow Smith for the album version? I'll reserve actual judgment till the track comes out, but not feeling the concept at all.
Twiloboy

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 10:56

Besides Chris Brown, I don't dislike anyone more than Nicki Minaj in music right now. This is highly disappointing. What complete and utter nonsense will she "rap" on this track? Maybe it'll be another gem like "You da bestest...asbestos" YUCK.
DJW

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 11:06

I've adored Madonna since I was a little boy. I can remember listenind to the Madonna and Like A Virgin tapes on my Fisher Price tape player. HAHA, remember those?

I'm X-cied for the new album. I think William, Benny, and Martin are perfect. But, I'm not X-cited about Nicky. If she has a 30 second rap intro for radio....well I can handle that.

I hope the ballad rumor for W.E. is true.

Nickig0781

Mood: NO MOOD!!

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 11:55

W.O.W. W.O.W. Party People Crazy Party W.O.W.

Magnus

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 17:33

I was hoping that if Madonna was ever to work with a female rapper, it would be Lil' Kim. But no such luck I guess. Can't say I'm a big fan of either Nicki Minaj or MIA. Not too thrilled about the cheerleading theme either. But I'll wait until I hear the actual music until I make my final judgement.

Eddie

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 17:46

This sounds like a catastrophic disaster waiting to happen. As much as I love Madonna, this reeks of desperation. As much as I want her to be successful on the charts, I don't want her doing it this way.

I know Nicki and M.I.A. have both spoken highly of Madonna and that maybe led to the collaboration, but this will probably end up going the same way as "4 Minutes" did 3 years ago. It will sell well initially on iTunes and get some radio airplay, but as soon as it peaks, it will be purged from stations' playlists. Then all subsequent singles will underperform to varying degrees.

I found her last album to be utterly atrocious. I cringed at how soulless Madonna's vocals and lyrics were, except for the songs "Miles Away" and "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You", even though the latter was basically "Cry Me A River" part 200.

I have nothing against her having sexual innuendo and overtones to her lyrics sometimes. Nearly all of her albums minus Erotica and Hard Candy had little to none of those. And even in Erotica, those were limited to just a few songs and it wasn't so explicit. At times, it was just so cringe-inducing on Hard Candy. It feels so cheap and vulgar.

Quote: Originally posted by Magnus  
I was hoping that if Madonna was ever to work with a female rapper, it would be Lil' Kim. But no such luck I guess. Can't say I'm a big fan of either Nicki Minaj or MIA. Not too thrilled about the cheerleading theme either. But I'll wait until I hear the actual music until I make my final judgement.

Lil' Kim hasn't been relevant in over a decade. Her recent 'music' has been abysmal. Madonna would be wise to keep her distance from that.

Find your freedom in the music
Magnus

[*] posted on 10/28/2011 at 19:16

Quote: Originally posted by Eddie  

Lil' Kim hasn't been relevant in over a decade. Her recent 'music' has been abysmal. Madonna would be wise to keep her distance from that.

Neither has William Orbit. Who cares? At the end of the day, making good music is what counts. Or at least it should be.

Quote: Originally posted by 1985  
Well, as long as she stays away from RedOne we shouldn't have to worry too much :)

I wish she would just stay away from working with people who have already worked with everyone else in general.

She doesn't have to be ahead of everyone else. She never was. People mistake her for being a trendsetter in music, mostly thanks to her work with Mirwais. But she didn't discover him. Her manager did. But part of what has set her apart from the competition has been her choice not to work with the latest "it" producers.

There are obviously a couple exceptions to the rule, but looking at her discography we can see that she prefers to work with people who have been in her circle for quite some time.

Joe Henry, Patrick Leonard, Stephen Bray, Shep Pettibone, Donna & Niki, Monte Pittman, William Orbit, Jonas Åkerlund, Stuart Price, Steven Klein etc. Most of them worked with her for many years and some she is still in touch with.

hanna barbera
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 10/29/2011 at 02:32

why are u blaming nicky minage: she doesnt need madonna; she is already in charts with billion featuring songs: if she doesnt make featuring with most popular singers lyke ''justeen timberlake, timbaland, minaj" she cant enter bilboard hot 100. she has no chance
DJW

[*] posted on 10/29/2011 at 03:19

Quote: Originally posted by hanna barbera  
why are u blaming nicky minage: she doesnt need madonna; she is already in charts with billion featuring songs: if she doesnt make featuring with most popular singers lyke ''justeen timberlake, timbaland, minaj" she cant enter bilboard hot 100. she has no chance

Madonna's first single off this new album will hit top 10. FOR SURE!

Lümmel

[*] posted on 10/29/2011 at 04:58

9 Tracks are ready for the new Album.
:heil:
The Photoshoot for the Cover will start soon.
She plays at the Superbowl 2012 and we have a first listen to the new Single.

I feel a real amazing Single and Album will pop up in 2012.
:P

In the US a Top 10 Hit.
:(

In Europe a new Nr. 1 Hit
:lol:
FlowersInTheHair

[*] posted on 10/29/2011 at 05:51

History repeating.

Get a "hot at the moment" artist to rap/sing in your song, have a Top 10 US hit. Then release 3 other singles that will fail at the most important US chart, be Top 10 in the UK. And move on to another album.

Well, at least she may deliver some good album tracks that will be screaming to get a single treatment, but will go unnoticed like some songs on her previous albums.
Lümmel

[*] posted on 10/29/2011 at 06:12

Quote: Originally posted by Eddie  
This sounds like a catastrophic disaster waiting to happen. As much as I love Madonna, this reeks of desperation. As much as I want her to be successful on the charts, I don't want her doing it this way.

I know Nicki and M.I.A. have both spoken highly of Madonna and that maybe led to the collaboration, but this will probably end up going the same way as "4 Minutes" did 3 years ago. It will sell well initially on iTunes and get some radio airplay, but as soon as it peaks, it will be purged from stations' playlists. Then all subsequent singles will underperform to varying degrees.

I found her last album to be utterly atrocious. I cringed at how soulless Madonna's vocals and lyrics were, except for the songs "Miles Away" and "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You", even though the latter was basically "Cry Me A River" part 200.

I have nothing against her having sexual innuendo and overtones to her lyrics sometimes. Nearly all of her albums minus Erotica and Hard Candy had little to none of those. And even in Erotica, those were limited to just a few songs and it wasn't so explicit. At times, it was just so cringe-inducing on Hard Candy. It feels so cheap and vulgar.

I don't like MIA or this other chick...sorry i forget her Name ..too.

But i think these would be much nicer than we think.

Like Madonnatribe says it a Popsong...not a (C)rapsong.
Well i hope ;-)))))

I hope she learn all about that HC Album Album which i did not like much :-((((

So let's wait and see
:shake:
DJme
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 10/29/2011 at 20:33

Quote: Originally posted by FlowersInTheHair  
History repeating.

Get a "hot at the moment" artist to rap/sing in your song, have a Top 10 US hit. Then release 3 other singles that will fail at the most important US chart, be Top 10 in the UK. And move on to another album.

Well, at least she may deliver some good album tracks that will be screaming to get a single treatment, but will go unnoticed like some songs on her previous albums.

Only difference? Timbaland produced the last albums first single and he is hip hop. Martin Solveig is far from hip hop, so not too worried. The albums producers are all dance.

That's a very good point. I can't remember hearing something Martin Solveig has produced that doesn't kick ass. Can't say the same for Timbaland.

Even the "cheerleading" idea could be cool in Solveig's hands, if his superhot album track "Big In Japan" with Dragonette is any sign of what's to come...

Reserving judgment until I hear the final product, but I'm intrigued...

djinvincible74

[*] posted on 10/30/2011 at 06:17

Most of you are shocked to see Nicki on this song whereas I'm shocked to see M.I.A. She was a one hit wonder from several years back. I guess Madonna sees something in her. What would have really surprised me is if the track featured Nicki AND Lil' Kim.

As for Timbaland's productions, I didn't think any of the songs he produced for Madonna's last album were straight-up Hip-hop. They were all very Pop/Dance much like "Promiscuous", "The Way You Are", and "Make A Pass At Me".

ZRocka85

[*] posted on 10/30/2011 at 09:10

These are all rumours, you guys! Nothing has been confirmed...chillax we still have what, 4 months 'til we hear the single?
Magnus

[*] posted on 10/30/2011 at 10:33

Orbit and Solveig are officially confirmed. As is Jean Baptiste Kouame. Minaj and MIA have been exchanging tweets and the latter was randomly seen at the premiere of Madonna's new movie in London.

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 10/30/2011 at 10:35

Here's my 2 cents:

Nicki Minaj: Meh... This safe-bet collaboration could go either way. Hopefully the cameo spots in the song are short and sweet and NOT a full on duet.

MIA: WTF?!! Really?? But then again, it does have that "WTF?" factor that might just make it very controversial & interesting.

Martin Solveig: AWESOME! The most exciting name (besides Madonna's) on this single!

Timberland: I'm sorry but Hard Candy was a great POP (not hip hop) album and Timbaland gave her some HOT trakcs! "4 Minutes" is still one of my favorites as well as "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You" and the highly under-appreciated "Voices".

Benny Benassi: Is he really a confirmed producer on the album?? If so, YAY!!!

Check out my music blog: http://mosuniverse.com/blogs/taj Updated everyday with all of the latest and greatest... And some not-so-greatest too!

Magnus

[*] posted on 10/30/2011 at 10:37

Hard Candy was an incredibly generic pop album. It had no soul. It was a corporate product. 4 Minutes is embarrassingly bad.

WestEnd

[*] posted on 10/30/2011 at 11:54

Yes you are. But you have always had dubious taste at best, Bert. Ha ha ha. :P
ZRocka85

[*] posted on 10/30/2011 at 22:45

Yeah, I should've been more specific. I knew Orbit & Solveig were confirmed for the album, but wasn't sure about the Minaj & M.I.A. collaboration. I checked out the website...I dunno I still am taking it with a grain of salt. I personally think that if she were to collaborate with anyone in the hip-hop world these days, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. are the best options. They're fresh, entertaining, and will definitely peak people's interest. If the collaboration is in fact true, then I'm very excited to hear it!

As far as "Hard Candy" goes, I think that it was a solid effort but by far from one of her better albums and I agree that it was an attempt to have more of a mainstream appeal again. I just can't imagine Madonna performing "4 Minutes" again you know?
Magnus

[*] posted on 10/31/2011 at 09:37

Hard Candy was an incredibly generic pop album. It had no soul. It was a corporate product. 4 Minutes is embarrassingly bad.

This is your opinion.

No shit, Sherlock!

Magnus

[*] posted on 10/31/2011 at 14:32

:P:P:P

I do like a couple of tracks on the album, but the problem for me is that Madonna had very little input on many of them and the ones she did write were pretty much all recycled from acoustic demos made for others project. Devil Wouldn't Recognise You is from 2004. As is Is This Love, which eventually became Voices. I'm also pretty sure that Justin confirmed that Madonna already had the lyrics for Miles Away written down in her notebook before they got started on the rest of that song. Those three songs happen to be the best ones in terms of songwriting, in my opinion.

As for the rest, I think She's Not Me and the unreleased song Across the Sky are nice too, but the album as a whole is pretty underwhelming considering Madonna has been around for almost three decades now and I would like to think that she can do better than Good Girl Gone Bad at this point. It's also sad that she can invest so much time and energy into making movies, writing emotional documentaries and what not - yet most of her recent lyrics have been so incredibly shallow. I'm really hoping that we'll get to hear some better lyrics on the new album. I don't want to hear about how raw her "sugar" is... ew!

This demo from the American Life sessions has some of the best lyrics she's written in the past ten years. I want more of this.

Magnus

[*] posted on 10/31/2011 at 18:30

I am, but it's still just an acoustic demo. It's not about the sound, as it can easily be transformed into a stomping dance track or into any other genre for that matter. I'm talking about the songwriting here. It's far better than anything on Hard Candy, imo.

Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/1/2011 at 02:10

I agree with Magnus...i most love the Acoustic Demos.
The Lyrics from Miss you, I can't forget, Is this Love etc are great songwriter Masterpieces. That is what comes from the Heart not from the Computer Sound.

I would prefer if she would make a Record with Acoustic Versions.
Maybe from her old pumping disco stuff.

But i'm also excited for the new Album....whatever it sounds???

Well we'll hear it Feb. 2012 :luv2:
Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/1/2011 at 02:12

Quote: Originally posted by Lümmel  
I agree with Magnus...i most love the Acoustic Demos.
The Lyrics from Miss you, I can't forget, Is this Love etc are great songwriter Masterpieces. That is what comes from the Heart not from the Computer Sound.

I would prefer if she would make a Record with Acoustic Versions.
Maybe from her old pumping disco stuff.

But i'm also excited for the new Album....whatever it sounds???

Well we'll hear it Feb. 2012 :luv2:

Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/1/2011 at 10:24

New of Madonnarama!!!!!

The full lyrics for “Give me all your love” – EXCLUSIVE

As a few (not always accurate) parts of the “Give Me All Your Love” lyrics have leaked, we, at Madonnarama, decided to finally reveal the complete lyrics of Madonna’s lead single.
According to our source, these aren’t from the final version, but from the demo version that only includes Madonna and the backing vocals.

Keep in mind that this is one of the fun, radio friendly tracks and absolutely perfect for the Super Bowl. The overall album contains much more deeper and personal lyrics.

L-U-V Madonna
Y-O-U You wanna
I see you coming and I don’t wanna know your name
L-U-V Madonna
I see you coming and you’re gonna have to change the game
Y-O-U You wanna
Would you like to try?
Give me a reason why
Give me all that you got
Maybe you’ll do fine
As long as you don’t lie to me
And pretend to be what you’re not

(Chorus)
Don’t play the stupid game
Cause I’m a different kind of girl
Every record sounds the same
You’ve got to step into my world
Give me all your love and give me your love
Give me all your love today
Let’s forget about time
And dance our lives away

L-U-V Madonna
Y-O-U You wanna
Keep trying don’t give up, it’s if you want it bad enough
L-U-V Madonna
It’s right in front of you, now tell me what you’re thinking of
Y-O-U You wanna
In another place, at a different time You can be my lucky star Lyrics on the snippet ;-)))))
We can drink some wine
Burgundy is fine
Let’s drink the bottle every drop

(Chorus)
Let’s forget about time
And dance our lives away

(Bridge)
You have all the L-U-V
I gave you everything you need
Now it’s up to Y-O-U
Are you the one, shall we proceed?
M-A-D Don’t make me
L-U-V It’s time for
Y-O-U It’s up to
L-U-V I want your

(Chorus)
Let’s forget about time
And dance our lives away

Back in July, a video filmed by an Argentinian fan outside Madonna’s house in London was posted on Twitter and contained a small snippet from “Give Me All Your Love”…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/11/01/the-full-lyrics-for-...

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/1/2011 at 12:48

Just remembered something.... THIS is probably the reason M.I.A. is on her new record: http://mosuniverse.com/blogs/taj/2010/05/m-i-a-really-hates-gaga-bu...

Check out my music blog: http://mosuniverse.com/blogs/taj Updated everyday with all of the latest and greatest... And some not-so-greatest too!

WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/1/2011 at 15:47

Quote: Originally posted by Taj  
Just remembered something.... THIS is probably the reason M.I.A. is on her new record:

http://mosuniverse.com/blogs/taj/2010/05/m-i-a-really-hates-gaga-but-loves-madonna/

What is the point of that, Tajbot, other than to start fanwars? Yes, you worship the ground Madge walks on and loathe Gaga.
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/1/2011 at 16:47

... and Madge looooooathes hydrangeas :P

medazzaland

[*] posted on 11/1/2011 at 19:18

I cannot wait for the queen Madge to return with some new music. :dancing:

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/1/2011 at 23:10

Quote: Originally posted by WestEnd  
Just remembered something.... THIS is probably the reason M.I.A. is on her new record:

http://mosuniverse.com/blogs/taj/2010/05/m-i-a-really-hates-gaga-but-loves-madonna/

What is the point of that, Tajbot, other than to start fanwars? Yes, you worship the ground Madge walks on and loathe Gaga.

Oh get over yourself... I simply came across this article I posted last year and find it funny/coincidental that MIA was praising Madonna so highly and now she's on her debut single. Not trying to start fan wars but you obviously are trying to start one with me by being unnecessarily catty towards me with the lame nick-name you decided to give me... Maybe I should give you one too... How does "RearEnd" sound?? (This "bot" bites back) :party:

WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/2/2011 at 05:18

Oh get over yourself... I simply came across this article I posted last year and find it funny/coincidental that MIA was praising Madonna so highly and now she's on her debut single. Not trying to start fan wars

A comment left on your blog:

Aaron Says:
May 26th, 2010 at 3:14 pm

*Rolls eyes*

What’s the use of arguing with you about Gaga at this point? You are as bad as the Little Monsters except the opposite extreme. As for MIA – I wish she would do just that and stay Missing In Action. Her new songs suck – she should stick to Slumdog Millionaire Soundtracks and stop trying to get press for attacking more popular people (Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, etc).
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/2/2011 at 06:12

You don't like Taj, but you read his blog? :P

WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/2/2011 at 06:43

You don't like Taj, but you read his blog? :P

I don't read his blog at all, but if I was going to reply to his post, I had to read what was on the link.

I'm indifferent. Call it apathy. :P
Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/2/2011 at 14:54

Feeling's mutualy RearEnd. :salud:

Back on subject, I hope there aren't too many collaborations on this album. She really does better on her own. But then again, it does seem to be the trend in pop these days.

Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/2/2011 at 17:22

I'm sure the album will not have many 'featured' performers.

I'm actually sure about the opposite...
What about let's say... ...2 artists?
WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/2/2011 at 17:32

Feeling's mutualy RearEnd. :salud:

LOVE IT! Thanks. :)
Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/3/2011 at 07:12

Quote: Originally posted by Klimis Ioannidis  
I'm sure the album will not have many 'featured' performers.

I'm actually sure about the opposite...
What about let's say... ...2 artists?

I meant many songs featuring other performers.

I meant 2 performers without counting Nicki and M.I.A. if you thought that.
Now if they make they final cut of the album that's another story...
bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 11/3/2011 at 10:10

What on earth are you talking about?

(Current)(Archive)|

AfternoonDelight

[*] posted on 11/3/2011 at 10:17

When is she going to release a double album of unreleased tracks? 30 years. It's about time.

JSN

WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/3/2011 at 10:45

+1
AfternoonDelight

[*] posted on 11/3/2011 at 12:26

Quote: Originally posted by AfternoonDelight  
When is she going to release a double album of unreleased tracks? 30 years. It's about time.

Oh God, please no.

Most of these unreleased tracks that have leaked clearly show why they were unreleased. :P

Well, then she could call it "Recycled Garbage". Oh, wait that's already been used...

Personally, I have never listened to any of the unreleased stuff. I usually see it posted, or come across it while I'm at work.

JSN

ZRocka85

[*] posted on 11/3/2011 at 19:51

omg you didn't like "Broken?" it pains me that it was left off of "Celebration" in favor of the remix of "It's So Cool"
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/4/2011 at 08:48

I love the original album version of It's So Cool (the one that was produced for American Life). :)

WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/4/2011 at 17:24

The hype is building.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ZRocka85

[*] posted on 11/4/2011 at 17:27

Magnus, I love it too! And the Mirwais version as well.

Apparently Stefano Gabbana heard this single and tweeted that it was "wooooooowwww"...very excited!
medazzaland

[*] posted on 11/4/2011 at 18:15

Quote: Originally posted by ZRocka85  
Magnus, I love it too! And the Mirwais version as well.

Apparently Stefano Gabbana heard this single and tweeted that it was "wooooooowwww"...very excited!

Well, to be fair, it's not like her friends/producers would sit there and announce how awful it is. :P

True or one could say, since her friends are not obligated to tweet about her music they would just not say anything at all if the song is awful. :shake:

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/4/2011 at 19:57

The hype is building.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well no matter what it sounds like, we all know it'll do better than Gaga's last three singles. Right RearEnd?? :lol:

(sorry I really couldn't resist lol.)

RedGalaxy

Mood: Yaasss!

[*] posted on 11/5/2011 at 15:00

I'll second that. LOL

The song hasn't even been heard yet. Yeesh.
WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/5/2011 at 15:34

Well no matter what it sounds like, we all know it'll do better than Gaga's last three singles. Right RearEnd?? :lol:

I don't know, as I don't like GaGa at all. But let's see, if I'm not mistaken all the singles from her current album went Top 10, while only one single from Madge's last studio album went Top 40. Actually, now that I think about it, Madge's last 3 studio albums have only produced one Top 40 hit (all lead singles).

I just don't feel the need to constantly put down Madge The Vadge and La CaCa. Or rather, put CaCa down to make Madge look better.

Carry on. :)
ZRocka85

[*] posted on 11/5/2011 at 17:29

Apples and oranges exactly.

But to correct you Mr. WestEnd, Hung Up and 4 Minutes were both top ten singles (peaking at 7 and 3 respectively) in the US and then the follow up singles peaking at 58 and 57 (not great, but could be way worse as well).
Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/5/2011 at 19:29

I don't know, as I don't like GaGa at all. But let's see, if I'm not mistaken all the singles from her current album went Top 10, while only one single from Madge's last studio album went Top 40. Actually, now that I think about it, Madge's last 3 studio albums have only produced one Top 40 hit (all lead singles).

I just don't feel the need to constantly put down Madge The Vadge and La CaCa. Or rather, put CaCa down to make Madge look better.

Carry on. :)

I was honestly joking that time. You know... Because of that Tajbot/stans wars comment you made earlier.

4pcchickendinner

Mood: Crispy

[*] posted on 11/6/2011 at 03:26

How old are we?
WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/6/2011 at 07:52

Quote: Originally posted by 4pcchickendinner  
How old are we?

As old as a crispy 4 pieces chicken dinner, apparently.
Billy Jack Bitch

[*] posted on 11/7/2011 at 08:04

I'm so psyched for the new Madonna CD! I can't wait till it comes out. Surely it won't disappoint.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hollywood is a place where they'll pay $1000 for a kiss and .50 cents for your soul....
Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/7/2011 at 09:56

NEWS: Album Title: Girls Gone Wild!!!

Message from Universal : "The response from the listening party at Universal Music was overwhelming positive and the production is apparently "very new an fresh". Keep calm. We have a major M album coming our way. Buzz from Universal is that she has a masterful dance pop album on her hands. They are going to promote like nobody's business. I'm expecting two # 1 singles off this album. It's very modern and VERY dance from what my guy at UMG said- but done only as Madonna can do"
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/7/2011 at 12:15

Eh... sounds like a lesbian pr0n flick.

Nickig0781

[*] posted on 11/7/2011 at 12:19

Love the album name..

AfternoonDelight

[*] posted on 11/7/2011 at 14:38

Eh... sounds like a lesbian pr0n flick.

Well, they need Purn too!

JSN

ZRocka85

[*] posted on 11/7/2011 at 18:04

i heard that wasn't the album name, just a title of a song on the album that was produced by Benny Benassi
Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 05:26

Quote: Originally posted by ZRocka85  
i heard that wasn't the album name, just a title of a song on the album that was produced by Benny Benassi

yes i think you are right...she can call it "Frog on a Dog" the name is secondary i only want stunning Music on it
:music:
Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 08:19

New Snippets leaked.

a real Hot Pop Song....i love it.
:dancing: :music::heil:
Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 10:03

eat this

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 10:07

Reminds me of the unreleased track Run. Same mood. I've got a feeling this leak will screw things up big time though.

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 10:13

Hmmm.... As a HUGE Madonna fan... I don't like what I'm hearing so far. I know it's just a tiny clip but I'm not feeling the tone.

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 10:22

It's better than the craptastic 4 Minutes, that's for sure :P

DJW

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 10:43

Well, I for one....am thrilled! Sounds great!!!!

Swede

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 10:44

It's awful and sounds like a something she already done...called Beautiful Stranger....which also...was awful
ZRocka85

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 10:51

Reminds me of the unreleased track Run. Same mood. I've got a feeling this leak will screw things up big time though.

That was my first thought as well!
DJW

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 11:19

Quote: Originally posted by Swede  
It's awful and sounds like a something she already done...called Beautiful Stranger....which also...was awful

(insert gay gasp)

"Beautiful Stranger" was a GREAT track, are you mad?

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 11:22

Beautiful Stranger is ACE!

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 11:25

LOVE Beautiful Stranger!! While I can see the BS similarities... I think it sounds more like something off of her American Life album which is my least favorite by hers. Magnus , I think it's one of your favorites right?? Do u like this clip??

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 11:35

It is, but I don't think this song sounds like it could be on it. American Life is full of melancholia. This sounds more like it could have been on Music, next to Amazing and Runaway Lover. Like I said, it reminds me of Run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14RGfmOy6kw). It's decent, but I'm not a fan of her head voice, nor do I care for the fluffy lyrics. Ray of Light is a great example of a fun track with good lyrics (not that she wrote them, but still...).

Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 11:54

Absulut 100 % agreed.

I think it sounds real great Pop...Fun,Dance Track as named as it was.
RileyYork

Mood: In Stereo

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 13:09

The above clip is already blocked so we got full Universal confirmation.

It definitely sounds like Martin Solveig, it could very well be on his 'Smash' album.

This is most likely not the final version, per orbit's tween album is not being mastered until the end of the month.

I say so far so good, does not sound like the radio, it's fresh with a retro twist.

Glimmering under neon lights
I can see the look, that's in your eyes
Like a shooting star in a galaxy
Making its way to the heart of me....
JNX

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 13:42

Full "demo"
http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_luczovbFx01qfri1po1.mp3

and yes, it sounds totally like a Martin Solveig song!
medazzaland

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 13:47

OMG, the entire demo has leaked. I LOVE IT :dancing:

Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 13:50

Quote: Originally posted by medazzaland  

+1111111111111111

:party::dancing::music:
DJme
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 14:01

http://www.hardcandymusic.com/2011/11/listen-madonna-give-me-all-yo...

M.I.A. and Nicki are only performing at the Super Bowl with Madonna. They won't be on the actual track.

DJW

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 14:44

I'm dying! DYING!!!! It's so cute and fun! Do you think Madonna is pissed with this leaking? Are we gonna get the single quicker now? It happened with "Music."

Nickig0781

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 14:44

Well,I'm not listening to any demos until it is offcial that sucks that Nicki & MIA will not be featured i actually thought that was a great idea but i guess it wasn't.

medazzaland

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 14:47

Quote: Originally posted by DJW  

I'm dying! DYING!!!! It's so cute and fun! Do you think Madonna is pissed with this leaking? Are we gonna get the single quicker now? It happened with "Music."

I would imagine Madonna and her camp are not happy so If they are smart they need to release it to radio and Itunes pronto

DJW

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 15:08

Yeah, tomorrow morning she needs to wake up and film the video...

Hit Letterman, Leno, Rosie, SNL, X-Factor, Dancing With The Stars. Call every major Clear Channel sation in the country.

And, then release on iTunes on the 15th.

djinvincible74

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 15:55

Or her camp leaked it on purpose to generate a bigger buzz....

She kind of sounds like Avril Lavign a bit on the record. It's a fresh sound for her which is great. If Nicki & M.I.A. aren't on the record, no complaints here. Nicki is overused lately and M.I.A. is not someone I want to hear from ever again. If she wants to feature someone on this record, Ke$ha might be fun.

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 16:21

This is bad. No one will be interested in having this song as a single in 3-4 months from now as it will be old news. Whoever leaked it just fcuked everything up. And I very much doubt that it's just a demo. It's too polished. The final mix of Candy Shop leaked one year prior to the album release.

UMG can't be happy about this.

ScorpioBoy

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 16:57

I know that this sounds like a demo at this point, but from what I hear maybe she ought to retitle it as "Give Me All Your Relavency."

Maybe because of this leak I guess Nicki and M.I.A. will soon be added on the track for a single/remix treatment in addition to that Super Bowl performance in order to prop this up.
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 17:33

lol.

This didn't accidentally leak.

I am sure nobody from her team leaked this against her wishes. And NO fan has the power or $$ to buy a song and then leak it. LOL.

Her team didn't leak it. Nor did she. Just like they had nothing to do with the countless of unflattering high quality outtakes from her photo sessions being all over the internet now.

Madonna is known for having bad security when it comes to her unreleased material. Everything seems to leak. Demos, a cappellas, pictures, rehearsals, soundboard recordings, remixes...

Heck, the entire stem kits for Confessions and Hard Candy have been doing the rounds. Even if you are to ignore everything else, isn't that alone proof enough that certain people have some really good connections?

Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 18:23

It's just a buzz single, nothing to get hyped of.
WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 19:25

Um, do you know what's the definition of a "buzz single"?
medazzaland

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 19:27

From Billboard Magazine:

The alleged demo version of Madonna's new single, "Give Me All Your Love," has been making the rounds on the Web this morning (Nov. . Within a few hours, it was among one of the top 10 trending topics worldwide on Twitter.
It is the purported first single from the diva's forthcoming new album, due out in early 2012. Madonna's publicist did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Madonna has been very busy behind the scenes lately, prepping her upcoming album, which is due to be released in the spring of 2012. In September, the diva said its first single was going to be unveiled in either February or March.

However, it would seem today's leak could indicate an acceleration of those plans.

Rumors are flying that the song might be introduced in full as early as tonight, if not within the week, at perhaps two different New York events.

Madonna to Launch Fashion Line, Fragrance

There are unconfirmed reports that Madonna will make an appearance at the Versace for H&M fashion show in New York this evening. Madonna and the two brands go way back: she been the face of Versace twice in the past (1995 and 2005) in addition to designing her own range for H&M, called M by Madonna, in 2007.

On Saturday, Nov. 12, she'll be at the Roseland Ballroom, selecting the winner of a Smirnoff-sponsored dance contest. The winner will be named a member of her "dance crew" -- though what that prize entails (a tour with the diva, perhaps?) hasn't been explicitly described.

As for the album, one of the its co-producers, William Orbit, recently posted a note on his Facebook, saying the album would be "mastered at the end of this month." That timeline seems to sync up with a release in early 2012, as previously announced.

Also in the rumor mill: Madonna may perform at the Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show on Feb. 5. The diva's publicist told Billboard.com in October that there was "nothing to confirm or deny at this time."

http://www.billboard.com/news/madonna-s-give-me...ten-1005489352.st...

ScorpioBoy

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 19:33

Those Charlie Hides comedy drag webisodes are a hoot!

Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 19:49

Um, obviously, do you?
bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 20:12

Um, obviously, do you?

Buzz singles are supposed to be something to get hyped of.

(Current)(Archive)|

djtrini

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 20:13

full demo song leaked it's on perez , great :) loving it

http://perezhilton.com/2011-11-08-new-madonna-demo-give-me-all-of-y...
Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 20:37

Buzz singles are supposed to be something to get hyped of.

Ah, this is what you meant, sorry I didn't get it, I apologize.
I meant that it's not worth getting hyped since pretty like never buzz singles are good representatives of the actual album.
Billy Jack Bitch

[*] posted on 11/8/2011 at 21:57

Quote: Originally posted by djtrini  
full demo song leaked it's on perez , great :) loving it

[url]http://perezhilton.com/2011-11-08-new-madonna-demo-give-me-all-of-your-love
[/url]

Wow...cheerleaders around the world will be happy, but I can't say much good for the rest of the listening audience including myself LOLLL. It sounds like something Avril Lavigne would have sung 2 albums ago.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hollywood is a place where they'll pay $1000 for a kiss and .50 cents for your soul....
AfternoonDelight

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 09:02

She's got everybody talking! That's the point of a buzz anything! :P

Just listened. I love it. It's got a cute '60s vibe to it. A little bit of a novelty track, but back to the fun Madge. Not grating like a lot of the stuff on Hard Candy.

JSN

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 09:31

I still don't get why people are comparing it two Beautiful Stranger though. They sound nothing alike. Different tempo, different melody... different time :P

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 09:59

From Guy Oseary:

The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday..

Im very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!!

we are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process..

madonna told me this morning "my true fans wouldn't do this"... whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!..

DJW

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 10:03

From Guy Oseary:

The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday..

Im very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!!

we are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process..

madonna told me this morning "my true fans wouldn't do this"... whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!..

A Madonna fan didn't leak this demo. Someone in HER camp leaked it.

Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 10:09

From Guy Oseary:

3 Facts:

1. Typical Guy Oseary.

2. Madonna is not aware how REALLY evil are her fans, she should give a glipse to her fan forums. Oh, she should take some pills before she does that, I don't want to be responsible for any heart attacks!

3. Leaks aren't going to stop until atleast some people are going to get ''sent home''.

Ditto that.
WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 10:17

2. Madonna is not aware how REALLY evil are her fans, she should give a glipse to her fan forums.

If her fans are "evil", then she is "evil times infinity". :P
Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 10:19

If her fans are "evil", then she is "evil times infinity". :P

Isn't she supposed to be a role model?
That's a side effect of being who she is...!!!

XD
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 10:33

Against her will, perhaps. I think these theories about Madonna leaking her own music are ridiculous.

Katy Perry's PeaC___ was a buzz single. As was Lady Gaga's Edge of Glory at first. Those were officially released as such. It makes no sense to leak a track, offering it for free in high quality and still expect people to buy it four months later. Especially not if it was considered to be a lead single. GMAYL is no Superpop. It is a proper track, and people actually worked on it for more than five minutes.

bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 12:42

No.

(Current)(Archive)|

Swede

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 13:33

Well someone must have got ahold of the song from someone that works with her.
Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 15:14

Someone needs to realize that pop stars are not in our real lives and we do not personally know them, therefore we shouldn't care what their personal beliefs are. :P

She and her camp doesn't have a nice history in having good relationships with people she works or worked with and we all know that more than atleast 75% of these rumors are infact true.
She and Guy Oseary can't just expect such things to not happen until her whole music enviroment undergoes a real consolidation.
Also Guy Oseary knows who do the leaks, it's beyond me why he keeps asking that question.
DJNathanAshby

Mood: docile

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 16:19

It's amazing how much inside knowledge of Madonna's personal life, private business practices, and marketing strategies some of the posters on this thread have. :lol:
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 16:33

It wouldn't be the first time though.

Frozen leaked.
Music leaked.
Die Another Day leaked.
American Life leaked.
Hung Up leaked.
4 Minutes leaked.
Celebration leaked.

Plus an endless amount of unreleased songs, remixes, instrumentals, a cappellas, pictures, early demos, rehearsals, soundboard recordings etc. Everything she ever does seems to leak at some point.

Anyway, it seems like most fans are underwhelmed by the new song.

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 16:33

Well when I spoke to Britney she told me that Rihanna told her Gaga leaked it! F***ING GAGA!!!

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 17:03

But why shouldn't they? This is the woman who gave us Like a Prayer and Ray of Light, some of the best pop albums of all time.

Ever since Music, her lyrics have become more and more generic and sometimes flat out embarrassing.

Ring ring ring goes the telephone, while she's drinking a soy latte while getting a double shotte, likes to singy singy singy on a wingy wingy wingy and is not that kind of guy because sometimes she feels shy and thinks that she can fly closer to the sky. Then she ran out of time and woke up from her fuzzy dream and realised that nothing is what it seems. But not without hesitating, because she was waiting. Tick, tock.

I've literally read better poems written by ten year olds. I would have liked Give Me All Your Love more if only it had some good lyrics. It's sad, because I really like the instrumental and I think she is totally working with the right producers this time around!

RedGalaxy

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 17:29

This version of the song sounds b-side worthy at best.
WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 17:49

But that's just me. kisskiss

BINGO! Exactly, that is just you.

Again, I could really care less what she does in her personal life. Not my business (or interest). :)

We get it. You have already expressed your opinions on the matter multiples times. Now let others do the same. You don't have to reply to each post just to say the same ("Again, my opinion").
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 17:51

Those lyrics didn't have to be genius since they were from her first three albums. Then came four albums in a row with great and often personal lyrics, not to mention great music videos. Her early lyrics are cute, because she was young and naive when she wrote them. But now? There really is no excuse for her to write such generic lyrics given her vast experience. She can do better.

As for moving on, why should I? It's not like I complain about everything. Nor do I complain just for the sake of it. When she does something good, I'll comment on that as well. The opposite of being a big fan is not being a hater or no fan at all. The thing is, I'm a big fan of her career as a whole, but more of a casual fan regarding her more recent albums. Her lyrics have gone downhill since 2000. Same thing goes for her music videos. But I still enjoyed Music and American Life despite their shortcomings. I even liked Confessions, despite being a rather cold and lifeless album. Didn't care for Hard Candy. Didn't care for Celebration or Revolver.

Should I stop calling myself a fan for not liking one album and a couple of leftovers recorded for a compilation? The problem is that she hasn't released that much in the past 5 years. That's the only reason why it seems like ages since certain fans last enjoyed her music. But chronologically, it's just one album ago for most of us. But since she's been taking her sweet time, we obviously have high expectations on the new material. That's quite reasonable.

WestEnd

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 17:53

It's not like I complain about everything. Nor do I complain just for the sake of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 18:04

It's not like I complain about everything. Nor do I complain just for the sake of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laugh all you want, but you know I'm right. I explain my thoughts, as I'm always up for a good debate.

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 18:36

I also praise a lot. But people rarely ever take notice of that. It's kind of ironic. People who complain about me complaining, despite the fact that there's obviously more to me than my complaints if you actually bother to look it up. :P

medazzaland

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 20:46

Remixes starting to surface

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 21:27

Magnus is a devoted Madonna fan, from what I've gathered from all his posts over the years... He prefers the more adult contemporary/introspective Madonna to the "dance & sing, do your thing" Madonna. I like her both ways but usually lean towards the "dance & sing" Madge. As for this song being only a demo... It sounds pretty polished to me but I'm really crossing my fingers that the final result is WAAAAYYY different. Kinda like the leaked version of "The Beat Goes On" from Hard Candy was completely different from the version that ended up on the album. I mean, I like this but don't love it!

ScorpioBoy

[*] posted on 11/9/2011 at 21:44

There really is no excuse for her to write such generic lyrics given her vast experience. She can do better.

Maybe she thinks that Clear Channel isn't going to play her new singles unless she dumbs the lyrics down. That's my take on why she's written such gauche lyrics in the past decade.
RedGalaxy

[*] posted on 11/10/2011 at 05:57

Quote: Originally posted by RedGalaxy  
This version of the song sounds b-side worthy at best.

As it should. It's a demo.

Madonna really does have some of the worst fans I have ever seen. And people wonder why she doesn't seem to care about them? LOL.

Just because I think a song is weak, doesn't preclude me from being a fan.
djinvincible74

[*] posted on 11/10/2011 at 06:22

But why shouldn't they? This is the woman who gave us Like a Prayer and Ray of Light, some of the best pop albums of all time.

Ever since Music, her lyrics have become more and more generic and sometimes flat out embarrassing.

Ring ring ring goes the telephone, while she's drinking a soy latte while getting a double shotte, likes to singy singy singy on a wingy wingy wingy and is not that kind of guy because sometimes she feels shy and thinks that she can fly closer to the sky. Then she ran out of time and woke up from her fuzzy dream and realised that nothing is what it seems. But not without hesitating, because she was waiting. Tick, tock.

I've literally read better poems written by ten year olds. I would have liked Give Me All Your Love more if only it had some good lyrics. It's sad, because I really like the instrumental and I think she is totally working with the right producers this time around!

I was there through the Like A Prayer and Ray of Light eras and I don't think there has been any drop in quality. I think it's more about some fans not being able to move past the past. Madonna has had peaks and lows throughout her career. Lots of people trash her Hard Candy album for being too R&B yet Bedtime Story was just as R&B back in the day. In fact, the only song you can really dance to from it is "Don't Stop". People make fun of some of her lyrics today but 10/20 years ago she was sprouting stuff like "Causing A Commotion", "Hanky Panky", "Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better", "I'll hit you like a truck, I'll teach you how to f_ck", and there were tons of other somewhat cheesy lyrics. Madonna's always been about trying to keep it fun. Nothing's really changed in my opinion as far as quality goes.

Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/10/2011 at 06:28

It wouldn't be the first time though.

Frozen leaked.
Music leaked.
Die Another Day leaked.
American Life leaked.
Hung Up leaked.
4 Minutes leaked.
Celebration leaked.

Plus an endless amount of unreleased songs, remixes, instrumentals, a cappellas, pictures, early demos, rehearsals, soundboard recordings etc. Everything she ever does seems to leak at some point.

Anyway, it seems like most fans are underwhelmed by the new song.

She have done much more than you think. There is soooo much stuff still unleaked!!!!

Many acoustic live sessions, unreleased Mixes, different Studio Versions on every Tour she done, many many instrumentals from all her Album...and on and on.

I really love this new leak...whatever it is at last.
But this sound not like a Demo!!!!!

and yes she have worse Fans...but which star have only good Fans.
OK i forget Bon Jovi...did they have fans :luv2:

But i'm really excited for the new Album :party:
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/10/2011 at 06:57

Magnus is a devoted Madonna fan, from what I've gathered from all his posts over the years... He prefers the more adult contemporary/introspective Madonna to the "dance & sing, do your thing" Madonna.

Indeed. My favourite songs include Mer Girl, Time Stood Still, Promise to Try, To Have and Not to Hold and Easy Ride. And I'm not kidding.

I don't mind her doing fun and upbeat music either though. I really like Isaac and I think Like It or Not is an amazing pop song. Good lyrics are important to me and I feel like, at least when it comes to pop music today, that everything has been dumbed down. Lack of melody is often covered up by a fancy production and rather than writing good lyrics, people tend to come up with something gimmicky hoping it will stick. These are all key ingredients in a one hit wonder. Or at least they used to be. Lyrics about being "in the club" or "on the dance floor" are just as unoriginal and uninspired as "shake that ass" and sexual innuendos.

I loved Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. It was a breath of fresh air when it came out. Creative lyrics in a pop song is pretty scarce these days.

AfternoonDelight

[*] posted on 11/10/2011 at 09:05

Madonna is the Queen of POP. If you are looking for "depth" in every song switch to folk or some country. It's not about every line in a song. It's about how the song makes you feel overall. I have like plenty of songs ONLY for the music/production. The lyrics were secondary.

Noun 1. pop musicpop music - music of general appeal to teenagers; a bland watered-down version of rock'n'roll with more rhythm and harmony and an emphasis on romantic love
pop
popular music, popular music genre - any genre of music having wide appeal (but usually only for a short time)

JSN

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/10/2011 at 09:20

Your view on pop music seems pretty narrow minded. You can write pop songs with good lyrics, without getting preachy or too deep.

AfternoonDelight

[*] posted on 11/10/2011 at 10:12

Your view on pop music seems pretty narrow minded. You can write pop songs with good lyrics, without getting preachy or too deep.

No, I just accept POP music for what it is. Feel good fun. Sometimes silly lyrics get the point across just as well as "good" lyrics. Besides, what is a good lyric, and what is a silly lyric is completely subjective. Ear of the beholder. :-) Just like I like club songs with a total of 3 words repeated over and over again. Don't complicate it.

JSN

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/10/2011 at 16:58

Indeed. Born This Way was such a letdown. I don't think pop music has to be deep. Bad Romance is not particularly deep (other than perhaps in the mind of Lady Gaga herself), but the lyrics are unique and memorable, whether you get the HitchC___ references or not.

Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/10/2011 at 19:02

I agree with Magnus.
Think of it like a scale/palette.
From Dumb to Super Deep lyrics.
Dumb lyrics is what brang in 90-00s the so called bubblegum-Pop. It had it's time but we know the results
now after over a decade from it's creation.
Super Deep lyrics don't blend nicelly with Pop, it needs to be a fused with an other genre.
So thinking of Madonna as being a pop artist and so many years in the scene what best fits to her is something in the middle of this scale or something leaning towards to deeper lyrics.
Also, one thing that we will all agree is that we don't want to hear any time-related-sentence by her.
Another thing that we will all agree is that Madonna is over the half of a century in age.
It's about time she should reallise her age musically and that she is nor 17 or 25.
I don't mean by that to make a ''Dentures on a nursing home's dancefloor''-esque album, but you know what...!
Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/10/2011 at 19:38

Yes.

Time to throw her in a home and make sure she sings songs that are age appropriate. She can sing 'deep' and 'meaningful' songs about menopause, loose bowels, dementia, hair loss, depends and vaginal dryness.

Hahaha! You forgot of Alzheimer's!!!
You got my joke, huh?!
Also you got what I really meant too, right?!
Lümmel

[*] posted on 11/11/2011 at 03:48

I love it as it made for; a Fun, Dance Bubble teen Song.
This Song will not save the world for War, Botox or Berlusconi. It's made only for Dancing.
And Madonna is a Dancer and she will dance with 85 when she can.

But on the other Hand she have written much better Songs in the past with deep lyrics.
I hope that album will bring her back to that point.

For the Charts this is a real great Song as i said Fun, Dance and Girlie Show; perfect for the Superbowl 2012.

Madonna Forums even don't like that but on other Foruns this Song is highly frequentet as best Track in years.
AfternoonDelight

[*] posted on 11/11/2011 at 08:40

It's much easier when you are closer to the age of the audience you are targeting. You relate better. It happens to most pop artists who last as long as Madonna has. It doesn't make her irrelevant, over the hill, past her prime, etc... Here's to hoping for a great album regardless of the lyrical content!!! We could go on about this forever... what's important is that people haven't stopped talking about her, and probably won't until she's six feet under.

JSN

DJW

[*] posted on 11/14/2011 at 07:34

Rich and Tone on Madonna’s Next Album
Choreographers Rich and Tone Talauega dished to OK! magazine about what to expect from what they call Madonna’s “best” record yet, after getting a sneak peek…
They said…

“She kind of went back to her roots of electronic music in a way.
It’s definitely got a different twist to it. It’s very good.
This is a couple levels up from her last album.
This definitely has to be her best album.
She knows how to bring the energy together!”

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/11/14/rich-and-tone-on-mad...

Swede

[*] posted on 11/14/2011 at 07:44

Choreographers Rich and Tone Talauega dished to OK! magazine about what to expect from what they call Madonna’s “best” record yet, after getting a sneak peek…
They said…

Read more: [url]http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/11/14/rich-and-tone-on-madonnas-next-album/#ixzz1dgpbL5CI
[/url]

Gaga's latest album was supposed to be her best ever, Britneys Femme Fatale was supposed to be her best ever.

It's always the best....EVER...but...it's not...ever lol.
DJW

[*] posted on 11/14/2011 at 08:37

They said…

Read more: [url]http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/11/14/rich-and-tone-on-madonnas-next-album/#ixzz1dgpbL5CI
[/url]

Gaga's latest album was supposed to be her best ever, Britneys Femme Fatale was supposed to be her best ever.

Who said GaGa's last album was her best.....EWWWWW

Swede

[*] posted on 11/14/2011 at 10:02

They said…

[/url]

"It's certainly my best work to date." - Lady Gaga

LOL
Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/14/2011 at 10:49

They said…

[/url]

She did :lol:

Eddie

[*] posted on 11/14/2011 at 13:20

They said…

[/url]

"It's certainly my best work to date." - Lady Gaga

LOL

She even claimed it would be the biggest album of the decade!

:lol:

Find your freedom in the music
AfternoonDelight

[*] posted on 11/14/2011 at 14:04

Here's to hoping Madge breaks the mold! Somebody has to.

JSN

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/14/2011 at 15:46

I have a lot of faith in Orbit.

DJW

[*] posted on 11/15/2011 at 06:00

I have a lot of faith in Orbit.

AMEN

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/16/2011 at 18:46

Benassi has officially denied the rumours that he's working with Madonna via his Twitter page. Not sure if I believe him though. Both MadonnaTribe and Madonnarama posted plenty of things about the upcoming album that turned out to be true. Both sites seem to have great sources, so I'm thinking Benassi got rejected or he simply wants people to stop bugging him about it on Twitter, lol...

ScorpioBoy

[*] posted on 11/16/2011 at 19:41

Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/16/2011 at 20:18

And I am still betting that Orbit produced the demo of GMAYL that is floating around. It just totally sounds like him.

It's the final version and It's not produced by William.
I'm pretty sure other members can confirm it aswell.
The fact that Guy Oseary said it's a demo, it's not true.
It was the final thing, they just hated that it leaked and they spread out a lie to think if it's worth revising that version, something common for tracks that leak prior their release.
Also where did Guy Oseary and Madonna see that it recieved good critics?
People majorly seemed unsatisfied.
That's yet another reason why they would say it's a demo, to go back to studio and improve it, way too obvious!

I don't understand why Benny Benassi refused he is on the album, smells like it has to do something with the recent leak. Fear? Dunno...
medazzaland

[*] posted on 11/16/2011 at 20:58

I love the track and the Madonna and not so Madonna fans I know who have heard it all really like it as well. You state Orbit didn’t produce the track so who produced it then? How do you know it's the final version? Can any other "members confirm"?

Quote:

It's the final version and It's not produced by William.
I'm pretty sure other members can confirm it aswell.
The fact that Guy Oseary said it's a demo, it's not true.
It was the final thing, they just hated that it leaked and they spread out a lie to think if it's worth revising that version, something common for tracks that leak prior their release.
Also where did Guy Oseary and Madonna see that it recieved good critics?
People majorly seemed unsatisfied.
That's yet another reason why they would say it's a demo, to go back to studio and improve it, way too obviousr

bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 11/16/2011 at 21:11

Give Me All Your Love is produced by Solveig not Orbit.

Also, for the last time, NO this is NOT the final version at all. The final version has Nicki Minaj & MIA in it.

(Current)(Archive)|

Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/16/2011 at 21:14

Give Me All Your Love is produced by Solveig not Orbit.

Also, for the last time, NO this is NOT the final version at all. The final version has Nicki Minaj & MIA in it.

Thanx for the backup but...
...Huh?
I think I need to re-listen the leaked file...
bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 11/16/2011 at 21:21

We've known Nicki & MIA are in the song since long before anything leaked...

(Current)(Archive)|

uncledub

[*] posted on 11/17/2011 at 02:20

Again, EVERY fan after ANYTHING new is released by Madonna, hates it. They complain, complain, complain. It's what they do. They don't know how to do anything else. :)

this reminds me of something i heard in an interview with some artists

all our fans always think our last album and songs was the best ones and are so vocal about how disappointing it was. then we do another album after that, they think the same album was not as good as the last one.
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/17/2011 at 06:19

We've known Nicki & MIA are in the song since long before anything leaked...

Yup. It was revealed by MadonnaTribe and then confirmed by Nicki Minaj herself on her website. Like I said, Tribe and Rama have been the two sites with the most exclusives that turned out to be true this time around. That's why I doubt Benassi. If they did record something together, a leak will be inevitable and he will look stupid.

But even so, this is not a rough demo. Other than the inclusion of guest performer, there's no room for further improvement. It's as polished as it gets. The drums have been compressed to infinity and I'm pretty sure the lyrics will remain unchanged for the most part. To say it's a demo in the sense that you expect the final mix to sound completely different is just unrealistic.

And if you've heard anything by Martin Solveig, you would know that he produced it. It sounds much more like him than it does Orbit. Just listen to Hello and Big in Japan and you'll know what I'm talking about.

bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 11/17/2011 at 06:45

Just because it sounds finished doesn't mean they won't change it. Look at Beat Goes On. I didn't say it was rough, just that it wasn't the final version at all.

(Current)(Archive)|

medazzaland

[*] posted on 11/17/2011 at 09:18

Just because it sounds finished doesn't mean they won't change it. Look at Beat Goes On.

+1

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/17/2011 at 10:49

Just because it sounds finished doesn't mean they won't change it. Look at Beat Goes On. I didn't say it was rough, just that it wasn't the final version at all.

I for one hope this ISN'T the final version (production-wise)

I think it can be improved just a bit. Especially that lame dubstep-lite break. If you're gonna do dubstep... Just do it!! Don't give us a watered down version. Pop has already embraced the genre, there's no need to shy away from it...

Other than that... The song has SOOO grown on me and I'm loving it!! :)

Magnus

[*] posted on 11/17/2011 at 13:58

And then we have Candy Shop, which got the most complaints out of the two but didn't change one bit.

My point was that a lot of people seem to be in denial about the possibility that this could very well be very close to what we'll actually be getting on the album so they call it a demo to convince themsleves of the opposite. It might very well be re-written, but don't expect it to be. That's just unrealistic.

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/18/2011 at 19:46

It totally sounds like Martin Solveig & I think using Hello and Big In Japan are great examples as to why. No it doesn't sounds EXACTLY like Hello, but you can hear how the same person produced the two. And I understand why people also hear William Orbit in this too. The guitar riff, the organ synth... He's done this sound before as well. But definitely sounds more M.S. to me...

ZRocka85

[*] posted on 11/19/2011 at 07:36

What if both produced it? Like how some tracks on "Confessions On A Dance Floor" were produced by Bloodshy & Avant with additional production by Stuart Price...maybe this will be the same way?
Magnus

[*] posted on 11/19/2011 at 08:33

It doesn't sound anything like Beautoful Stranger or Amazing, imo. It's not like everything from the 60's all sounded the same, lol.

PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11/19/2011 at 11:53
Bootleg

Madonna "Give Me All Your Love" (Alesso Silvestro Club Mix)
ScorpioBoy

[*] posted on 11/19/2011 at 12:39
Bootleg/Mash-Up

Give Me All Your Love To Music (The Blisters Boyz Remix)
uncledub

[*] posted on 11/21/2011 at 05:06

look out for my remix, it's going to be a tribute to john cage's piece "4'33" and half of merzbow's backcatalogue. all wrapped in one remix of madonna.
Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 11/21/2011 at 13:18

Quote: Originally posted by uncledub  
look out for my remix, it's going to be a tribute to john cage's piece "4'33" and half of merzbow's backcatalogue. all wrapped in one remix of madonna.

(Brain fart)

Lümmel

[*] posted on 12/4/2011 at 02:20

Megaforce shoot the Video for it an 7 till 9 December

:dancing:
uncledub

[*] posted on 12/6/2011 at 03:47

(Brain fart)

probably not, but at least you understood the joke, or one half of it. the second half means noise as merzbow is a prolific japanese noise artist.
Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 12/6/2011 at 14:42

probably not, but at least you understood the joke, or one half of it. the second half means noise as merzbow is a prolific japanese noise artist.

Yeah don't worry I understood all of it, it was the kind of jokes we were doing in my university, John Cage was our No.1 topic!
djinvincible74

[*] posted on 12/8/2011 at 06:02

I was thinking, if Madonna really wants this song to be a success, it should feature Nicki Minaj and Lil' Kim. That alone would set the music industry on fire! :lol:

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 12/8/2011 at 11:55

Nicki Minaj went on a Twitter frenzy today from the set of Madonna’s new music video “Give Me All Your Love” which Nicki is a featured artist on. Nicki apparently was in utter shock when good ol’ Madge decided to rehash one of her old infamous tricks and laid a passionate kiss on the rapper’s lips!!! Nicki says she was in utter shock but she LOVED IT!!! She loved it so much, she gushed all about the experience to her fans on Twitter;

“OH MY f’ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

*kisses each one of my barbz so they too can taste queen madonna* I love u guys sooo much!!!! This video is of epic proportion! Love uuuu!!!

Yes! It was recorded!!! *hopes & prays this footage appears somewhere* lmaoooooooooooo

No barbz…like…seriously…it felt soooooooooo good!!!!!!! Sooooo soft! Like what?!?!?! bwahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!

I was shocked but kissed back!!!ahhh! > RT @MzBellaBarbie:@NICKIMINAJ how did u react when she kissed you? Shocked? Spazzed? Kissed back?

It was more romantic. Bwaha! > RT @ItsMarthaBitch:@NICKIMINAJ was it like the Madonna/Britney kiss or did y’all make your own HERstory?”

Nice to know Madonna isn’t toning down her antics this time around… I also find it funny she didn’t even ask Nicki, she just went for it as if she can do whatever she wants to these young pop starlets! Can’t wait to see the Madge on Minaj lip-lock!

Magnus

[*] posted on 12/8/2011 at 14:19

... and now Nicki can kiss her career goodbye. It's just been jinxed by the infamous kiss of death :P

Magnus

[*] posted on 12/8/2011 at 16:42

No one cares about Christina any more (which is sad, because she is talented) and no one cared about Britney until recently. Also, a lot of the people she's worked with either faded into obscurity or their careers slowed down after she had worked with them. That being said, I'm not the one who came up with the kiss of death theory. It's been a joke within the Madonna fan community for a while.

Magnus

[*] posted on 12/8/2011 at 19:08

While a lot of Madonna fans are cynical and perhaps even bitter, I truly think Michael Jackson has the worst and most disturbing fans. Lady Gaga's "little monsters" thing also scares the shit out of me. As do the Beliebers.

WestEnd

[*] posted on 12/8/2011 at 20:53

While a lot of Madonna fans are cynical and perhaps even bitter, I truly think Michael Jackson has the worst and most disturbing fans. Lady Gaga's "little monsters" thing also scares the shit out of me. As do the Beliebers.

Please. Extreme fans are extreme fans no matter how you slice it. Madge's, MJ's, Scariah's fans are all the same and just as bad. The Vampyre is no exception.
Magnus

[*] posted on 12/9/2011 at 06:52

No, they're not all the same.

FlowersInTheHair

[*] posted on 12/9/2011 at 10:48

I would love her to do something anthemic like "The Power Of Goodbye". Since the 90s are back it would fit perfectly.
Magnus

[*] posted on 12/9/2011 at 11:17

I would love that as well. Listened to the Ray of Light album the other day and I still love it as much now as I did back in the day.

WestEnd

[*] posted on 12/9/2011 at 11:31

Sorry, I didn't know you have met all of her fans.
Magnus

[*] posted on 12/9/2011 at 12:10

Sorry, I didn't know you have met all of her fans.

Madge's, MJ's, Scariah's fans are all the same and just as bad.

DJW

[*] posted on 12/9/2011 at 14:41

No one cares about Christina any more (which is sad, because she is talented) and no one cared about Britney until recently. Also, a lot of the people she's worked with either faded into obscurity or their careers slowed down after she had worked with them. That being said, I'm not the one who came up with the kiss of death theory. It's been a joke within the Madonna fan community for a while.

Oh, I know, it's just not accurate. What stars really remain as relevant or as big as Madonna?

And the Madonna fan community is the worst. They say worse things about her then any random Joe, D!ck or Sally who sits behind a computer screen and blasts their venom anonymously. :P

I've been a Mo fan since 1984. Her Erotica/Sex phase saved my life. I never speak ill of her.

WestEnd

[*] posted on 12/9/2011 at 15:24

The thing is, I don't need to meet ALL OF THEIR FANS to know if all/any of them have psycho fans. However, for your claim to be 100% accurate, you would need to know ALL OF MADGE'S FANS. But whatever. You have to be the MOST argumentative person on this board. You are not happy if you are not contradicting everything.

Run along now. :)
RileyYork

[*] posted on 12/9/2011 at 19:39

I've been running a monthly MadonnaRama for 7 years now and Madonna fans are very different, even within just the gay community. Yes there are a lot of similarities between some but they all love different things. I was recently criticized for saying that I prefer the Japan EP releases over the Australian ones and this kid tried to chew my head off. The female fans tend to be very different too vs the gays, they hate remixes and reinventions.

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 12/10/2011 at 01:53

BTW, I had the pleasure to experience RileyYork's Madonnarama first hand in Oct... SO MUCH FUN!! Great work Riley!

RileyYork

[*] posted on 12/12/2011 at 19:40

BTW, I had the pleasure to experience RileyYork's Madonnarama first hand in Oct... SO MUCH FUN!! Great work Riley!

Thank you sir :party:

Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 12/13/2011 at 23:40

Berlin in Chicago.

KPasa

Mood: iffy

[*] posted on 12/16/2011 at 18:52

Popjustice confirms the official title is 'Gimme All Your Luvvin'.... Horrible. It's like she's stuck in 2007.

Anyway, was it confirmed that Maya & Minaj were on the set of the actual music video or simply a backdrop filmed for the Superbowl performance that they're actually confirmed for? I'd love for them to be on the final track, though. I do hope the fact that they're disregarding the leak and sticking with this means the final cut is bringing significant alterations to the demo. Wasn't feeling that at all.
KPasa

[*] posted on 12/16/2011 at 22:02

Who are you and why are you going out of you way to disagree with all of my posts? Disregard that -- I don't care.

At any rate, this is an internet forum, I'm entitled to an opinion contrary to yours (negative, but more importantly popular as it may be), so if you could kindly fall back? The title is only the absolute fringe of why this woman is letting time slip away from her. Look at the features: two of the trendiest females in the business. Look at '4 Minutes,' lead single from an album that dropped about two years after the album it was meant to emulate (Futuresex/Lovesounds). Same situation, albeit with a closeted homosexual and a large black man with a dated direction. I love Madonna, but she's stuck to the formula of an aging pop diva who's no longer the trendsetter her fans wish her to be. Hell, she's not even keeping up with them. It's also worth mentioning that I've heard the leaked demo as well, so part of my judgement is also based on that.

Love how people don't think.
No one cares about Christina any more (which is sad, because she is talented) and no one cared about Britney until recently.

Britney's In the Zone era, which spawned 'Toxic,' (arguably her most recognizable hit since her debut) Circus, and Femme Fatale, all of which debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 and spawned multiple #1 singles between them, must not mean nearly as much as I thought then.
medazzaland

[*] posted on 12/17/2011 at 00:21

Quote: Originally posted by KPasa  
Who are you and why are you going out of you way to disagree with all of my posts? Disregard that -- I don't care.

At any rate, this is an internet forum, I'm entitled to an opinion contrary to yours (negative, but more importantly popular as it may be), so if you could kindly fall back? The title is only the absolute fringe of why this woman is letting time slip away from her. Look at the features: two of the trendiest females in the business. Look at '4 Minutes,' lead single from an album that dropped about two years after the album it was meant to emulate (Futuresex/Lovesounds). Same situation, albeit with a closeted homosexual and a large black man with a dated direction. I love Madonna, but she's stuck to the formula of an aging pop diva who's no longer the trendsetter her fans wish her to be. Hell, she's not even keeping up with them. It's also worth mentioning that I've heard the leaked demo as well, so part of my judgement is also based on that.

No one cares about Christina any more (which is sad, because she is talented) and no one cared about Britney until recently.

Britney's In the Zone era, which spawned 'Toxic,' (arguably her most recognizable hit since her debut) Circus, and Femme Fatale, all of which debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 and spawned multiple #1 singles between them, must not mean nearly as much as I thought then.

But everything you just said has been said about Madonna since 1984, yet she is still around, current and relevant. kisskiss

And how many digital copies did '4 minutes' sell in the US? 2 Million?? Oh how she flopped!

She has done everything and has already hit every peak she could possibly hit. There is nothing left to conquer. We can only sit back and watch people try to imitate her and just giggle.

Well said 1985!! also Madonna just won the Billboard poll for most anticipated 2012 release.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/britney-spears-adele-rule-billboard...

Lümmel

[*] posted on 12/17/2011 at 03:09

Popjustice confirms the official title is 'Gimme All Your Luvvin'.... Horrible. It's like she's stuck in 2007.

Anyway, was it confirmed that Maya & Minaj were on the set of the actual music video of simply a backdrop filmed for the Superbowl performance that they're actually confirmed for? I'd love for them to be on the final track, though. I do hope the fact that they're disregarding the leak and sticking with this means the final cut is bringing significant alterations to the demo. Wasn't feeling that at all.

What's horrible is 'Singy singy singy, like a bird on a wingy wingy wingy' yet people didn't seem to have a problem after it was released. ;)

Love how people judge things based on titles alone.

Once again: complain, complain, complain.

The Album Version is not the leaked Version. It's a slightly different Mix Version
RileyYork

[*] posted on 12/17/2011 at 03:40

I remember when this was a forum about djs, music and remixes. If I wanted to read delusional comments I would take it to the lams, monsters or 'insert crazy diva fans here' forum.

RileyYork

[*] posted on 12/17/2011 at 03:46

Anyway, was it confirmed that Maya & Minaj were on the set of the actual music video or simply a backdrop filmed for the Superbowl performance that they're actually confirmed for? I'd love for them to be on the final track, though. I do hope the fact that they're disregarding the leak and sticking with this means the final cut is bringing significant alterations to the demo. Wasn't feeling that at all.

Sweetheart what's stuck in 2007 is you because every time you see somebody spell Gimme you think of Britney. That word was nor invented nor does it belong to Britney.

KPasa

[*] posted on 12/17/2011 at 08:43

...I like how having any kind of opinion that doesn't coincide with "Madonna is the queen of pop" is automatically crucified.

I never argued '4 Minutes' wasn't a hit -- that has nothing to do with anything so I don't know why it was even brought up -- I simply said it was a dated sound when it was released and you're delusional (the word of the moment, evidently) if you think otherwise. It was a great song, but it was nothing new. The same thing can be said of her latest.

Relative to her "she's done everything!!!": this is absolutely false and such a jaded view. Madonna has been on everyone else's D!ck as far as trends go for years now, trends she herself certainly didn't come up with, so there's still quite a bit of ground she hasn't covered musically that she could be branching out and tackling. She's not trying to be the next sound, she's exploring the sounds of those who came after her an that's fine. You can either delude yourself into thinking otherwise or accept it. It's not saying her music is bad, it's not saying she's a flop has-been, it's just saying she's not this innovator people say she is anymore. It's... quite simple, actually, but please do continue throwing my words around.
Quote: Originally posted by RileyYork  
I remember when this was a forum about djs, music and remixes.

Funny how you should say music because, and this might come as a surprise: that's all we've been discussing thus far.
Taj
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 12/17/2011 at 21:20

Hate to break up a good cat fight but back on subject... I'm really hoping Madge puts her all into this one. And I PRAYING that Gimme All Your Luvvin' sounds a hell of a lot better than the demo. I really like the demo but I don't think that version is enough to please the masses. I especially hope she ditches or "beefs up" that dubstep break...

KPasa

[*] posted on 12/17/2011 at 22:52

I don't see Madonna getting a big hit but then I don't think she needs one. She's already cemented her accomplishments in her career so as long as the music is good, the release will be an event by her name alone.

I do agree though, something needs to be done to pump up the demo.
Magnus

[*] posted on 12/18/2011 at 07:30

Hate to break up a good cat fight but back on subject... I'm really hoping Madge puts her all into this one. And I PRAYING that Gimme All Your Luvvin' sounds a hell of a lot better than the demo. I really like the demo but I don't think that version is enough to please the masses. I especially hope she ditches or "beefs up" that dubstep break...

I'm mostly hoping for better lyrics, but given the new title I suspect they'll be even worse. Still loving Masterpiece though.

Klimis Ioannidis

[*] posted on 12/20/2011 at 00:45

On the set of the new video:

She needs to retire "She's Not Me" concept...! XD
medazzaland

[*] posted on 12/20/2011 at 10:39

On the set of the new video:

She needs to retire "She's Not Me" concept...! XD

Dude, you say Madonna needs to retire just because of a picture of M.I.A. And Nicki, you dont even know what the concept of the video is. The drama!

DJW

[*] posted on 12/21/2011 at 08:53

On Perez Hilton, Stuart Price on the remix!

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top