DJ RICO MIXSHOW
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Michael Jackson "You Are Not Alone" Moran/den Broeder Mix: ON LEGIT-MIX!!!
DJMichaelAngelo
Supreme Member

Mood: content

[*] posted on 2/2/2016 at 19:42
Michael Jackson "You Are Not Alone" Moran/den Broeder Mix: ON LEGIT-MIX!!!

I know there's a couple other Legit-Mix threads already, but I feel this unreleased remix from the vaults is important enough to merit its very own thread :) I just bought this one earlier tonight, and can confirm that it is a true genuine lossless wav file, not from mp3 or vinyl!

Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone (Tony Moran & Jody den Broeder Tribal Operatic Dream Remix) 8:49

= https://legitmix.com/Tony-Moran/artist/86450/You-Are-Not-Alone-Tony-...

(other LegitMix threads)
http://www.djricomixshow.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19733
http://www.djricomixshow.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19705
http://www.djricomixshow.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=20323

"Iím not the kind of person that lives for fame and glory. If Iíve got a nice clean home and can put a meal on my table and can entertain my friends, Iím fine. I donít need to see my face plastered everywhere."

Frankie Knuckles (1955-2014)
bertrand
Administrator

Mood: Green

[*] posted on 2/3/2016 at 06:56

Oooh nice, I will grab this! I wonder what else will show up there :)

_________________________________ _______
|Energy Club House Playlists:
(Current)(Archive)|
|Bit Error - Discography|Energy 98 - Move to it! |

|Bit Error on Facebook|____|Follow on HearThis|
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Twiloboy

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2/3/2016 at 12:13

I owe You Are Not Alone on various singles, HIStory and compilations and none of the wav's I have put in will work. I am not purchasing this song for the 10th time to get the remix! How annoying.
bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 2/3/2016 at 13:00

Quote: Originally posted by Twiloboy  
I owe You Are Not Alone on various singles, HIStory and compilations and none of the wav's I have put in will work. I am not purchasing this song for the 10th time to get the remix! How annoying.

If you have "The Esseitnal Michael Jackson" that should work - I just arrived at home and will give this a try.

edit: nope wtf

(Current)(Archive)|

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Twiloboy

[*] posted on 2/3/2016 at 14:03

Quote: Originally posted by bertrand  

If you have "The Esseitnal Michael Jackson" that should work - I just arrived at home and will give this a try.

I tried like 6 different ones and none worked. Obnoxious.
DJMichaelAngelo
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 2/3/2016 at 18:58

I had problems too :( I don't have an exact version called the "Single Version" but I do have the Album Edit (or is it Radio Edit?) that's identical length. I tried & tried last night but couldn't get the LegitMix app to recognize it as a match. Oh well. One thing I did notice is that there's two ways to do this. Twiloboy, did you try hovering your mouse button on top of the gray bar that the price is in, and clicking on the button that says "Locate Track" instead of using the big blue button above it? Here's a screen-shot:

legit-mix-ss.jpg - 118kB

"Iím not the kind of person that lives for fame and glory. If Iíve got a nice clean home and can put a meal on my table and can entertain my friends, Iím fine. I donít need to see my face plastered everywhere."

bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 2/3/2016 at 21:09

iTunes has "The Essential Michael Jackson" mastered a bit differently than other stores it seems. It's about 1db quieter overall and actually slightly faster (fracton of a bpm)

The correct version comes up 119.92 in mixmeister
The other one 119.51

(Current)(Archive)|

djrico
Super Administrator

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 2/4/2016 at 02:05

I spent like half an hour trying to locate that damn track with no success. I gave up and I bought it from itunes. It worked perfect. Maybe I needed to rename the file to be located correctly. I have other songs in my cart but I can't buy songs I already have again. I need to get this right before purchasing again.
Twiloboy

[*] posted on 2/4/2016 at 12:21

Quote: Originally posted by DJMichaelAngelo  

I had problems too :( I don't have an exact version called the "Single Version" but I do have the Album Edit (or is it Radio Edit?) that's identical length. I tried & tried last night but couldn't get the LegitMix app to recognize it as a match. Oh well. One thing I did notice is that there's two ways to do this. Twiloboy, did you try hovering your mouse button on top of the gray bar that the price is in, and clicking on the button that says "Locate Track" instead of using the big blue button above it? Here's a screen-shot:

I did that. I figured the Album Edit from the US maxi would work, but it's 1 second shorter than the file listed.
bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 2/8/2016 at 11:13

Another mix added to Moran's page!

https://legitmix.com/Tony-Moran/artist/86450/Freddie-Mercury-Queen-v...

(Current)(Archive)|

PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 2/8/2016 at 13:03
Unreleased Moran remixes

Another mix added to Moran's page!

[url]https://legitmix.com/Tony-Moran/artist/86450/Freddie-Mercury-Queen-vs-Tony-Moran-Deep-Influence-NO-ESCAPE-FROM-REA/mix/53661
[/url]

Thanks for posting this! Ever since I heard a snippet of this mix a
few years back I was hoping it would receive some kind of release.
Despite the initial purchasing problems for the elusive MJ/Moran
mix, also happy to see it finally released in it's full glory as opposed to the edited mix that floated around on youtube. Now
crossing my fingers for Tony Moran's remix of Patti Labelle & Kristine W.'s "Land Of The Living" to commercially materialize.
bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 2/12/2016 at 15:50

Nice new adds, Fast Love, Whitney (I Look To You?? that's a thing?) Janet...!

On Ralphi Rosario's page there's a cool mix of "Pump Up The Jam" too.

(Current)(Archive)|

Eddie

[*] posted on 2/13/2016 at 12:26

There's also that previously unreleased private mix of Whitney Houston's "You'll Never Stand Alone" from 2006 which Tony did with Deep Influence and today he put up a Tony & Warren remix of Everything But The Girl's "Missing."

Find your freedom in the music
djrico
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2/14/2016 at 14:48

I have a cart now that is over 40.00 with only 10 remixes including the itunes songs, it comes down to 4.00 per remix. I found out that you need to rename the song in your folder the same way it is on itunes and if the song is in the same length which is hard to match. I had success renaming Pump Up The Jam after trying several versions matching the length. I have no success with the others because the song is either few seconds shorter or longer and even If I rename it right. I have some Tony Moran, Ralphi and Ivan Santana mixes in my cart. I'm glad Tony Moran is posting his unreleased mixes in WAV and to be honest 4-5 bucks for it is a steal. I wish other remixes post WAV only than a combination of mp3 and wavs.
Leon

[*] posted on 2/14/2016 at 16:40

Is George Michael available for purchase? Is it just me? Does it work for anyone?

Looking for lossless copies:

Faithless "God Is A DJ" Anthony Acid Mixes
djrico
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2/14/2016 at 18:04

Quote: Originally posted by Leon  
Is George Michael available for purchase? Is it just me? Does it work for anyone?

I tried to add those two GM mixes to my cart but the system didn't let me. Then I found out that it might take up to 3 days to be ready for purchase once is uploaded.
DJMichaelAngelo
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 2/14/2016 at 18:15

I haven't tried, but honestly for this particular version of that remix I wouldn't bother. The full official TM mix of George Michael's "Fast Love" is exactly 11:00 minutes long, and the mp3 leaked years and years ago. This version on LegitMix sounds like it's slightly faster BPM's or maybe even pitched up a teeny tiny bit? But definitely remastered, and to me it sounds like worse EQ-ing than the original 11:00 version, even though this is supposed to be wav.

It's awesome though that fans are finally getting a chance to hear this! I've had his downtempo mix for a few years now, that one sounds like it's mastered perfectly from the LegitMix clip I just played. I know Tony has mentioned in interviews more than once that this was one of his very first ever remixes he pitched as a solo remixer, and it was a crushing blow that it was turned down. God bless LegitMix and the amazing vault treasures it's helping to unearth!

bertrand
Administrator

[*] posted on 2/15/2016 at 14:16

There's a short window, a couple days sometimes less, between when you upload something to legitmix and when it's actually purchasable. All Moran's stuff should work now :)
I think they have someone on the inside who manually approves each upload.

(Current)(Archive)|

djrico
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2/15/2016 at 15:37

Yes, now you can purchase all Tony Moran mixes. Legitmix is not validating Pump Up The Jam song from my folder anymore, it did before haha crazy. I'm not gonna purchase until I make sure I have all those itunes songs needed. My cart is now over 50.00.
By the way, how are those Ivan Santana mixes? I can only hear samples. Are some of mixes good to have? He has many remixes and also a regular on DMC.
djrico
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2/16/2016 at 21:04

Mike Rizzo mixes of Madonna 'Ghosttown' and 'Living For Love' up on legitmix at 192kps MP3. Are you funking kidding me? This is offensive to all dance music fans to offer this shitty quality.
Mike Rizzo Low Quality MP3s for Sale
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 12/25/2018 at 20:38
Lord N' Classic 2018 Mix

On the heels of his 2018 mix for Mariah's "All I Want For Christmas":

(Lord N' Classic 2018 Mix) 7:41

https://soundcloud.com/thelordss/mjyrntnllrdnclssc218rmx

Go To Top