DJ RICO MIXSHOW
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Leona Lewis "Run" Club/Dance remixes?
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5/4/2017 at 22:00
Leona Lewis "Run" Club/Dance remixes?

Hands down Leona Lewis flawless and gorgeous redux of Snow Patrol's "Run" is one
of my all time favorite obsessive track that I never ever get tired of revisiting. Does anyone know if there are any good quality club/dance/bootleg remixes for this track?
I remember back in the day I was surprised that no proper club remix was ever done,
considering over the years Leona's singles usually have received some really fab remixes over the years both official and bootleg (like Eddie Baez's mix of "Better In Time"), heck even her Xmas single received some good remixes (Cahill). I've perused around and surprisingly there are no proper good club remixes for Leona's "Run" only some crappy hardcore trancey and down tempo bootlegs and some terrible remakes.
The only one fabulous club mix that is stellar both vocally and stellar is from the Almighty camp with their favorite muse Jamie Knight who eerily has Leona's canny vocal nuances in some parts with remixer Wayne G. at the helm:

Jamie Knight "Run" (Wayne G. Pop Justice Radio & Club): http://youtu.be/SFSwuNt1iag

Go To Top