DJ RICO MIXSHOW
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (2017 Mixes)
BrianTMC

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 12/10/2017 at 17:44
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (2017 Mixes)

All I Want For Christmas Is You (TMC X EMC 2017 Remix) 4:08
All I Want For Christmas Is You (TMC X EMC 2017 Extended Remix) 5:52

DJMichaelAngelo
Supreme Member

Mood: content

[*] posted on 12/10/2017 at 19:20

NICE. JOB!!! love the double time-signature :) those claps and the "shuffle" kinda rhythm almost reminds me of Hollaback Girl or "Mickey" by Toni Basil :-D

"Iím not the kind of person that lives for fame and glory. If Iíve got a nice clean home and can put a meal on my table and can entertain my friends, Iím fine. I donít need to see my face plastered everywhere."

Frankie Knuckles (1955-2014)
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 12/18/2018 at 11:55
2018 Mix

"All I Want For Christmas" (Lord N' Classic Celebration Club Mix) 6:45

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBYHY_ZVgLo
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 12/19/2018 at 22:57
Cajjmere Wray 2018 Mix!

There have been a slew of great remixes for this signature holiday classic like the
fabulous and recent ones mentioned above that truly capture the festive essence of
the original. Now comes Cajjmere Wrayís remix that takes the track in totally different direction by stripping the bells & whistles and transforms the track into a moody big room anthem that can be played all year around- simply stunning especially the vocal effects and the outro! Been a fan of Cajjmere Wray since his early productions for Deborah Cox from back in the day, so this new darker mix for this Mariah Xmas classic was definitely a sweet surprise:

https://www.facebook.com/djcajjmerewray/videos/338697710275826/
DJMichaelAngelo
Supreme Member

Mood: content

[*] posted on 12/20/2018 at 07:07

Quote: Originally posted by PhillipAnthonyJr  
There have been a slew of great remixes for this signature holiday classic like the
fabulous and recent ones mentioned above that truly capture the festive essence of
the original. Now comes Cajjmere Wrayís remix that takes the track in totally different direction by stripping the bells & whistles and transforms the track into a moody big room anthem that can be played all year around- simply stunning especially the vocal effects and the outro! Been a fan of Cajjmere Wray since his early productions for Deborah Cox from back in the day, so this new darker mix for this Mariah Xmas classic was definitely a sweet surprise:

now THIS is fierce!!! definitely nothing jolly or festive about this remix *lol* but I love it anyway - thanks for posting the link!

"Iím not the kind of person that lives for fame and glory. If Iíve got a nice clean home and can put a meal on my table and can entertain my friends, Iím fine. I donít need to see my face plastered everywhere."

Frankie Knuckles (1955-2014)
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 12/21/2018 at 21:51
Cajjmere Wray Mix

Quote: Originally posted by DJMichaelAngelo  
Quote: Originally posted by PhillipAnthonyJr  

now THIS is fierce!!! definitely nothing jolly or festive about this remix *lol* but I love it anyway - thanks for posting the link!

Your welcome! Ditto this mix is so deliciously dark and wicked you can even play it early in October( especially for Halloween) preceding the actual holiday. Not to mention, also a great mix to accompany Ralphi Rosarioís tribal mix for Mariah's ďAuld Lang Syne for New Yearís Eve. Whoever thought after Joey Arbageyís first official dance mix for this classic back in the day, we would have so many great new remixes for this track, like these recent ones!

Go To Top