DJ RICO MIXSHOW
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Phonic Mind (new website) -- create your own acapellas & instrumentals!
DJMichaelAngelo
Supreme Member

Mood: content

[*] posted on 2/2/2018 at 18:16
Phonic Mind (new website) -- create your own acapellas & instrumentals!

https://phonicmind.com

Has anyone else tried this website? I don't know how they do it, but you can upload a regular song/remix of any kind, and they somehow filter it to result in an acapella and a karaoke version/instrumental too. Obviously, the results are NOT perfect (sounds kinda tinny, and some background noise noticable) but I was fascinated enough to buy a package of 5 songs, and am happy with my purchase! You can upload samples to try for free, I think they let you "try it out" for 5 songs without paying, just to see what the results sound like. Older songs seem to work better, maybe it has to do with the frequency of vocals vs. instruments/production. Again, don't expect a studio acapella quality, but for NOT needing the main/instrumental versions to do a proper filtering job, PhonicMind does a pretty passable job on "extracting" acapellas for some songs. Highly recommended!

"Iím not the kind of person that lives for fame and glory. If Iíve got a nice clean home and can put a meal on my table and can entertain my friends, Iím fine. I donít need to see my face plastered everywhere."

Frankie Knuckles (1955-2014)
bertrand
Administrator

Mood: Green

[*] posted on 2/2/2018 at 18:31

It's super impressive, but I don't think the results are really useable for anything. It's just not quite good enough. Instrumentals seem to work a lot better than vocals.

_________________________________ _______
|Energy Club House Playlists:
(Current)(Archive)|
|Bit Error - Discography|Energy 98 - Move to it! |

|Bit Error on Facebook|____|Follow on HearThis|
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top