DJ RICO MIXSHOW
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Vivian Green "I Wish We Could Go Back Now" (Eddie Baez The Diva Has Left Mix)
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

appl.gif posted on 2/28/2018 at 12:02
Vivian Green "I Wish We Could Go Back Now" (Eddie Baez The Diva Has Left Mix)

Being the consumate Eddie Baez remix collector for years, I was more that elated when I came across this gem which I was never aware after all these years until I stumbled upon it by accident. I know Eddie Baez did a fabulous anthem mix for Vivian's other single "(Tired) Gotta Go, Gotta Leave" which was released on CD5 along with Junior Vasquez's remix, so does anybody know if his mix for "I Wish We Could Go Back Now" was ever released on promo Cdr or a white label 12" format? It's such a stellar production:

Vivian Green "I Wish He Could Go Back Now" (Eddie Baez The Diva Has Left Mix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKbD6CRi3KA
bertrand
Administrator

Mood: Green

[*] posted on 2/28/2018 at 12:43

I have it on an Eddie Baez showreel CDR, but the quality isn't great. I don't think Columbia ever released this one.

_________________________________ _______
|Energy Club House Playlists:
(Current)(Archive)|
|Bit Error - Discography|Energy 98 - Move to it! |

|Bit Error on Facebook|____|Follow on HearThis|
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 2/28/2018 at 17:14

Quote: Originally posted by bertrand  
I have it on an Eddie Baez showreel CDR, but the quality isn't great. I don't think Columbia ever released this one.

Thanks for tidbit. Columbia did a great job with Vivian Green's previous commercial Cd5s & 12" jammed packed with remixes, so it's too bad this sublime Eddie Baez production was not released as bonus or b-side to one of her singles. Definitely agree that sometimes those Eddie Baez cdr reels back in the day were hit & miss in
regards to sound quality for some of the remixes. Now I wonder if Junior Vasquez
played Eddie Baez's mix or did his own considering that Vivian was one of Junior's
favorite muse.
Eddie

[*] posted on 2/28/2018 at 22:20

There was a Junior mix streamed on the old JVM site that was a mashup with the Junior instrumental from Shades Of Love's "Keep In Touch (Body To Body)."

Find your freedom in the music
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 3/1/2018 at 10:33

Quote: Originally posted by Eddie  
There was a Junior mix streamed on the old JVM site that was a mashup with the Junior instrumental from Shades Of Love's "Keep In Touch (Body To Body)."

Interesting, now that makes three remixes- Junior's mashup you mentioned, DJ Escape & Gomi's mix (which I seen on his Top Ten back in the day), and now this fab
Eddie Baez discovery.
coolinout1

[*] posted on 4/13/2018 at 10:57

Oh wow, I remember the DJ Escape & Gomi mix for this.

I wonder if any of the new singles she's releasing will get the dance remix treatment at all. It feels like it's been awhile.

Go To Top