DJ RICO MIXSHOW
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: With Amazon Music Service Dead - What Upload service do you recommend ?
keeganskylar

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5/31/2018 at 08:33
With Amazon Music Service Dead - What Upload service do you recommend ?

I wanted to know what upload music service people recommend.

I currently use Amazon Music service and have been for a number of years as they allowed up to 100,000 + uploads of songs to be stored for $25.00 a year. Been a great service and a good price for uploading all my rare vinyl remixes I have collected over the years and ripped and saved etc.
But now as of April 2018 they have stopped offering the service and will no longer allow you to upload any new music to the service. You can still play and download your music stored but cant upload any longer.
I had to click a button "Keep My Songs" in Amazon settings or they would have deleted all my remixes and songs I uploaded over the years to them.
I had only 7 days to do so.

Anyway is there any other upload service for music around that people recommend? Is Itunes match still around and available or is that now gone too because of Apple Music subscription service?

Thanks all.

bertrand
Administrator

Mood: Green

[*] posted on 6/5/2018 at 06:40

I use Subsonic - the initial setup is tricky but you can basically just play music off your machine at home remotely.

_________________________________ _______
|Energy Club House Playlists:
(Current)(Archive)|
|Bit Error - Discography|Energy 98 - Move to it! |

|Bit Error on Facebook|____|Follow on HearThis|
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top