DJ RICO MIXSHOW
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: "How Do I Live" 2018 (Re-Imagined) Leann Rimes (Dave Aude, Tom Stephan rmxs)
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6/29/2018 at 22:32
"How Do I Live" 2018 (Re-Imagined) Leann Rimes (Dave Aude, Tom Stephan rmxs)

Leann Rimes "How Do I Live" (Re-Imagined) 2018

1.(Dave Aude Radio Mix)
2.(Dave Aude Club Mix)
3.(Tom Stephan NYC Mix)
4.(Tom Stephan London Mix)
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 8/27/2018 at 20:20
Alex Acosta Mix)

(Alex Acosta Peak Hour Mix)
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 12/5/2018 at 21:04
Division 4 2018 Mix

(Division 4 2018 Mix) :

https://soundcloud.com/division_4/leann-rimes-cant-fight-the-moonlig...
DJMichaelAngelo
Supreme Member

Mood: content

[*] posted on 12/11/2018 at 13:12

Quote: Originally posted by PhillipAnthonyJr  
Leann Rimes "How Do I Live" (Re-Imagined) 2018

1.(Dave Aude Radio Mix)
2.(Dave Aude Club Mix)
3.(Tom Stephan NYC Mix)
4.(Tom Stephan London Mix)

Interesting - I'm very curious to hear these! If anyone else is wondering where to find these mixes: http://daveaude.com/mixes/mix/how-do-i-live-re-imagined-dave-aude-r...

This is one of those cases where I'm curious why they didn't put them up for sale on Amazon & the digital download sites? I would've happily spent a few bucks to support the artist & remixer legally. Oh well! The re-recorded vocals are very enjoyable to listen to, esp for fans of the song like me who know the original melody inside & out. I found this article online with more details:

March 29, 2018

Grammy Award-Winning Artist LeAnn Rimes has released a new rendition of the multi-platinum hit “How Do I Live” exclusively to Billboard.com as a ‘Thank You’ to her fans for their continued support for the past 20 years. The newly titled “How Do I Live (Re-Imagined)”, was produced by Rimes and longtime producer Darrell Brown and will be available on digital platforms worldwide starting at 9pm PT this evening.Rimes opened up exclusively to Billboard.com about the 20-year hit saying:

“For my tour last year in the USA and UK we arranged ‘How Do I Live’ in a new way to reflect where I was coming from musically with my last album, Remnants. I wanted the arrangement of ‘How Do I Live’ to highlight the vulnerability of Diane’s lyric. It’s more of a spiritual experience singing the song this new way, a personal prayer. After the shows, so many of my fans were asking how to get the new version, so we went in to record it as a ‘thank you’ to my fans, hence the title re-imagined. I greatly appreciate and adore the original version and all that it has done… that will always exist and never change. I would love for this new arrangement to sit alongside the original as a companion, highlighting what a classic song Diane Warren created.”

source = https://countrymusictattletale.com/2018/03/29/leann-rimes-debuts-how...

"I’m not the kind of person that lives for fame and glory. If I’ve got a nice clean home and can put a meal on my table and can entertain my friends, I’m fine. I don’t need to see my face plastered everywhere."

Frankie Knuckles (1955-2014)
bertrand
Administrator

Mood: Green

[*] posted on 12/12/2018 at 09:44

There's also these not mentioned in the thread yet, completely different from the first mix:

Dave Audé Alternative Extended Remix
Dave Audé Alternative Edit

The Alternative mixes are quite different from the first ones, it's faster (128bpm) and more 'epic'

_________________________________ _______
|Energy Club House Playlists:
(Current)(Archive)|
|Bit Error - Discography|Energy 98 - Move to it! |

|Bit Error on Facebook|____|Follow on HearThis|
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
PhillipAnthonyJr
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 12/12/2018 at 22:02

Quote: Originally posted by bertrand  
There's also these not mentioned in the thread yet, completely different from the first mix:

The Alternative mixes are quite different from the first ones, it's faster (128bpm) and more 'epic'

I also enjoy these alternate faster remixes a tad more than his initial remixes:

http://daveaude.com/mixes/mix/how-do-i-live-dave-aude-alternative-1...
Coolboy81

Mood: Energic

[*] posted on 12/13/2018 at 01:00

Quote: Originally posted by PhillipAnthonyJr  
Quote: Originally posted by bertrand  

I also enjoy these alternate faster remixes a tad more than his initial remixes:

http://daveaude.com/mixes/mix/how-do-i-live-dave-aude-alternative-1...

The first remixes from Dave Aude and Tom Stephan were quite dark but still made for a nice club update of this song. But the Alternative Remix is really where it's at, it stays true to the original while giving it an upbeat dancefloor vibe that suits the song perfectly. I agree with DJMichaelAngelo that it's weird how these mixes haven't been officially released on digital purchasing and streaming platforms such as iTunes and Spotify, I would gladly also pay for these as I generally do my best to purchase remixes legally where I can.

Go To Top